Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Awesome by Charles Jenkins

 Intro:

(E bass)D#,E,D#,C#,B
(B bass)D#,E,D#,C#,B
(C# bass)D#,E,D#,C#,B
(A bass) A,G#,F#,E,C#

Verse 1:

          Emaj              
My God is Awesome
            Bmaj
He can move mountains
               C#min7
Keep me in the valley
                 Amaj
Hide me from the rain
(Riff - B,C#,E,B,E,A)

          Emaj
My God is Awesome
                  Bmaj
Heals me when I’m broken
                         C#min7
Strength where I’ve been weakened/
                Amaj
Forever He will reign…
(Riff - B,C#,E,B,E,A)
(repeat verse 1 again)

Hook:
          Emaj     Bmaj    C#min7   Amaj (add B)
My God Is Awesome/Awesome, Awesome, Awesome
(Riff - F#,G#,F#,E,C#,B,E)

          Emaj     Bmaj    C#min7   Amaj (add B)
My God is Awesome/Awesome, Awesome, Awesome

(pretty much the same chords thru out song)
(you can add or take away notes for favor)


Make your own chords, visit http://www.teachmegospelpiano.com
Follow by email and get this in PDF

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting everything that you post. It is a big help for me. Plz keep the post coming.

    ReplyDelete