Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Awesome by Charles Jenkins

 Intro:

(E bass)D#,E,D#,C#,B
(B bass)D#,E,D#,C#,B
(C# bass)D#,E,D#,C#,B
(A bass) A,G#,F#,E,C#

Verse 1:

          Emaj              
My God is Awesome
            Bmaj
He can move mountains
               C#min7
Keep me in the valley
                 Amaj
Hide me from the rain
(Riff - B,C#,E,B,E,A)

          Emaj
My God is Awesome
                  Bmaj
Heals me when I’m broken
                         C#min7
Strength where I’ve been weakened/
                Amaj
Forever He will reign…
(Riff - B,C#,E,B,E,A)
(repeat verse 1 again)

Hook:
          Emaj     Bmaj    C#min7   Amaj (add B)
My God Is Awesome/Awesome, Awesome, Awesome
(Riff - F#,G#,F#,E,C#,B,E)

          Emaj     Bmaj    C#min7   Amaj (add B)
My God is Awesome/Awesome, Awesome, Awesome

(pretty much the same chords thru out song)
(you can add or take away notes for favor)


Make your own chords, visit http://www.teachmegospelpiano.com
Follow by email and get this in PDF

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting everything that you post. It is a big help for me. Plz keep the post coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Don't know how i can tell this to you. But this Blog is a Blessing. May you do me some more songs, and also in the key of Db.

    I appreciate your efforts. Please Don't stop this Project. This is what i have looked for - for long.

    I have seen piano chords, but they did not talk about left hand and right hand kind of voicing your chords. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i get a PDF of this. thaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suspended chords leave you hanging in mid air. They create suspense or anticipation. They sound and feel as though they should be resolved.Sydney Pianos

    ReplyDelete